- All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by York Tuktuks Ltd
- In order to verify genuine e-vouchers the e-mail information needs to show time and date of delivery when presented. We reserve the right to refuse e-vouchers that do not show this information
- Online tickets are booked on the understanding that the ticket confirmation are pre-paid vouchers which must be presented to the driver in order to take the tour
- The e-voucher to travel is valid for use on the specified tour and is valid only for the specified date and time of travel. Please check and confirm these at time of booking
- Pre-paid vouchers to travel obtained from an unauthorised source, stolen, copied illegally or counterfeit will be seized and cancelled without compensation
- The e-voucher to travel remains the property of the company and must be made available for inspection by the driver, guide or any official of the company on demand
- A child is defined as in the e-voucher class at time of purchase. All children must be accompanied by an adult
Refunds: At the Management’s discretion. In exceptional circumstances, should a refund be agreed to, then this will be subject to an administration fee of 50% of the order value and only be refunded after the expiry date of the unused e-vouchers. Any refunds must be returned to the original payment card.
Complaints: – Should you have any reason to complain, kindly note this needs to be done within 14 days of date of tour. Any complaints must be accompanied by your York Tuktuks tour e-voucher.
Service: – York Tuktuks Ltd will make every effort to maintain the scheduled service, but does not guarantee to do so. York Tuktuks Ltd shall not be in any way liable to the e-voucher holder for loss, damage, inconvenience or delay in consequence of any failure, alteration, suspension, cancellation or termination of any / all services.
Use of Site: – In order to purchase the products and services using the payment method displayed on the Site, you must be 18 years of age or over. By using the Site, You confirm that you possess the legal authority to enter into the conditions of use for the Site, including instructing York Tuktuks Ltd to collect any payments from a credit or debit card, and to use the Site in accordance with all terms and conditions. You confirm that all information supplied by you in using the Site is true and accurate. By using the site you agree to accepting, from time to time, email newsletters offering special customer offers or requests for feedback to help us monitor and improve our York Tuktuk tours and the service that we provide on them. You may of course unsubscribe from these newsletters at any time.
Credit Card Payments:
All payment transactions are handled by York Tuktuks Ltd. Your credit/debit card and related personal details are collected by York Tuktuks Ltd only in order to process your order.
You agree that you are responsible for all charges incurred by your use of the Site, including all bookings. You expressly authorize York Tuktuks Ltd to charge the credit card provided by you or listed on your account for any outstanding fees or costs due to York Tuktuks Ltd. If the credit/debit card holder for bookings is not you, it will be your responsibility to ensure that you have the card holder’s consent before entering any related details, and that such details when entered are true.
Availability of Site: – We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site or any services offered on the Site without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, discontinuance or unavailability of the Site or any products or services offered on the Site.
Modifications to the Content and Product Offerings on the Site: – We reserve the right to make changes or corrections, alter, suspend or discontinue any aspects of the Site or the content or the products or services available through the Site without prior notice. However, we will honour any existing bookings or provide a refund in the event of unavoidable cancellations.
Please note: we are not a taxi service.
Please note: passengers who have been drinking alcohol may be refused entry.